Redesigning Existing Buildings for Earthquake Loading

At our site, we have a central industrial building which is closely
surrounded by several secondary buildings.

In the event of an earthquake the central building needs to be protected
against potential damage from interaction with the secondary buildings.
Since we consider the secondary buildings in such circumstances to be
expendable we would accept these buildings to be severely damaged or even
destroyed, as long as the main objective of non-interaction is preserved.

We currently seek to contact consultants with experience in redesigning
existing industrial buildings to specific performance standards, possibly
making use of structural control dispositions.

Thank you for contacting us if you have such experience or if you could
refer us to such consultants.

Michael Anton

	Michael ANTON
	ILL