Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
advertising for job openings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: advertising for job openings
- From: "Dave Evans" <DEVANS(--nospam--at)tnhanc.alaska.net>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 12:50:32 -0900
- >received: from tnhanc.alaska.net by tnhanc.alaska.net (UUPC/extended 1.12p/sm2) with UUCP for seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org; Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:15:04 +0900
- Priority: normal
Regarding advertising for job openings: 1. Is there a consensus regarding whether it is appropropriate to advertise for structural engineering job openings on this listserver? 2. Can anyone recommend, based on personal experience, any web sites for posting structural engineering job openings? For example, ENR has an apparently decent job page. Any others? 3. Are newsgroups worth trying? Any personal success stories out there? Thanks, Dave Evans, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Adobe Research
- Next by Subject: Re: advertising for job openings
- Previous by thread: RE: Electrode Strength Clarification
- Next by thread: Re: advertising for job openings