Re: advertising for job openings

This message got me wondering.  Is the job market for structurals as good
in the rest of the country as good as it is in the southeast (Atlanta)?
My firm, along with every other firm I deal with (this also includes
architects, mechanicals, and civils) is scrambling to find people.  The
work load is tremendous and there is no end in sight.

I was just wondering if everyone else has it as good ($$$$) or as bad
(LONG hours) as we do.

Dan Vines, EIT

--
\|/ ____ \|/ | Dan Vines