re: advertising for job openings

I would not mind seeing job postings on this listserv.

I have not found the newsgroups (alt.jobs, etc) to be usefull for
structural engineers.  They seem to be filled with computer related jobs
almost exclusively.  If you are looking for a job, a good source is the
online editions of the local newspaper.  In southern california, there are
at least 4 or 5 newspapers that allow you to search the classifieds through
their web pages.

Kevin McCune