Re: advertising for job openings

Dave Evans wrote:

> Regarding advertising for job openings:
>
> 1.  Is there a  consensus regarding whether it is appropropriate to
> advertise for structural engineering job openings on this listserver?
>
> 2.  Can anyone recommend, based on personal experience,
> any web sites for posting structural engineering job openings?  For
> example, ENR has an apparently decent job page.  Any others?
>
> 3.  Are newsgroups worth trying?  Any personal success stories out
> there?
  The following sites are fairly good however there seems to be a strong
bias towards com-sci hardware & software also telecommunications.  Most
are searchable & can be programmed to "keep looking" and email results.

http://www.EngineeringJobs.Com/
http://www.monster.com/
http://occ.com
http://www.jobsource.com

Good luck.  IMHO anything that helps the CE/SE community is ok on this
list.

 Robert Kazanjy, PE  **Disclaimer: I speak for myself not UC-Irvine**
 Senior Development Engineer
 Civil & Environmental Engineering
 UC Irvine
 E4130 EG,  Zot: 2175