Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

In my experience, what BORPELS' consultant is asking for (particularly in
1987) is far in excess of normal for a 500 SF addition, unless of course
it was a highly unusual addition.  I would like to find out how many
satisfied clients that consultant had in 1987, since he must have been
charging more for engineering than the builder charged for construction.

Russ Nester
rnester(--nospam--at)juno.com
Simi Valley, CA