Re: travel

Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com wrote:

>      The following companies can provide you with both the information and
>      hardware to connect your PC just about anywhere in the world:
>
>      Magellan's Catalog
>      www.travelocity.com
>      800-962-4943
>
>      Mobile Planet Inc.
>      www.mplanet.com
>      800-675-2638
>
>      Konexx Unlimited Systems Inc.
>      www.konexx.com
>      800-275-6354
>
>      Thomas Hunt
>      Fluor Daniel-Irvine

Good suggestion,

I also suggest taking 2 wires with alligator clips on each end and a
standard USA wall jack so you can hook up the wires directly from the
USA wall jack to what ever is on the wall in Europe, assuming you have a
screw driver of course.  This saved me more than once.
norm

--
Norman Brudigam C.E.

Bay Engineers Inc.	Specializing in the Evaluation
(510) 284-3300x20	and Repair of Existing Structures
FAX   284-3365
Primary Email: norm(--nospam--at)bayengineers.com
Secondary Email:  nbrudigam(--nospam--at)aol.com