Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

Let BORPELS 'fry' the civil engineer, and in so doing, set a precedent
that the design activities identified by the consultant are *required*
in order to not be incompetent.  The result will be that *every* project
will have a minimum fee of $5,000 and all the structural engineers in
California will get rich.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Lew Midlam, PE
http://www.lcm.com