Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

Tom:
There must be something more to this than the facts you have related.  I can not
imagine that
BORPELS has offered to settle by allowing the civil engineer to give up his
license for 4 years.  This makes no sense.
Perhaps there are other complaints also in conjunction with this one.  If I were
you I would dig deeper and find out exactly what all the claims are, or perhaps a
history of prior claims.

Lynn