Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

Lew:
Well that is not what would happen.  In reality, there would simply be far fewer
residential additions built (because people could not afford our fees), thus
fostering a depression in construction, resulting in a decrease in our work.  One
other possibility would be that these additions would simply be built without any
engineering.
I am sure that if you were the one being "fried", you would have a different
opinion.  This engineer may indeed be deprived of his source of income, not only
affecting him, but his family.  Whoever this engineer is, let us not forget that he
is a real person, not some textbook case example.

Lynn