Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
senior project engineer wanted[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: senior project engineer wanted
- From: "Century West Engineering Corp." <cwec(--nospam--at)teleport.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 08:34:16 -0700
there has been some timely discussion on the subject of job opportunitities, so, here we go..... Century West Engineering is a regional civil/structural/environmental engineering firm located in offices throughout the NW. In the Portland, OR office the structural group is seeking a Senior Project Engineer with both PE and SE registration. Applicant must have a minimum of 12 years experience, strong computer skills and dynamic analysis expertise. Please Contact the group project manager - Mike Hayford @ (503) 231-6078 and submit cover letter and resumes. Thank you for your time. Regards, Tim Terich, P.E. ________________________________ Tim Terich Century West Engineering Corp. 825 NE Multnomah, Suite 425 Portland, OR 97232 v(503) 231-6078 f(503) 231-6482 cwec(--nospam--at)teleport.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seminar subjects
- Next by Subject: Senior Technician/Designer wanted
- Previous by thread: Re: BORPELS and residential room additions
- Next by thread: Diagonal Sheathing Shearwalls.