Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

Bill Allen, S.E. @ ALLEN DESIGNS wrote:

> Pardon me, Lew, but...are you on drugs?
>
> Bill Allen

No.  My post was meant to be as ludicrous as BORPELS' actions.

I realize that this is a serious issue - especially for the civil
engineer involved, and I feel real empathy for him.  But, I can't
imagine that BORPELS would attempt to deprive him of his license over
the issues that Tom described in his original post.  There MUST be more
to it that we're not being told.

Lew Midlam
http://www.lcm.com