Fiberglass, Structural Shapes, Properties, Costs

I need information on available fiberglass structrual shapes (panels,
I-beams, tubes, etc), producers of same, design criteria and costs.
Looking at 16 foot long beams spanning 4 to 5 feet (i.e., continuous
spans), up to 12 or 18 inches deep, and carrying about 2 to 3 kips per
foot (heavy loads).  Anybody has recent experience or can point me in
right direction?  Thanks

Warren Stewart, SE
Frederic R. Harris, Inc.