Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

Roger,
Ideally you are correct and I agree, but in reality there have been many
engineers that have been "on the hook" when there was not really a
structural problem. It seems that someone is always willing to say that this
or that could have been done better, at the expense of some engineer's
livelyhood. I never meant to denegrate those who are work in legal areas (I
have done this also), I was just pointing out there is a difference between
the two types of reviews.
Randy,