Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Senior Technician/Designer wanted[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Senior Technician/Designer wanted
- From: "Dave Evans" <DEVANS(--nospam--at)tnhanc.alaska.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:39:19 -0900
- >received: from tnhanc.alaska.net by tnhanc.alaska.net (UUPC/extended 1.12p/sm2) with UUCP for multiple addressees; Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:15:07 +0900
- Cc: tnhplbs(--nospam--at)hurricane.net, bobw(--nospam--at)hurricane.net
- Priority: normal
The Kitsap County, Washington office of Tryck Nyman Hayes, Inc. is seeking a Senior Engineering Technician/Designer with background in structural design and detailing, civil experience a plus. Experience & proficiency with AutoCAD 13 & Softdesk applications required. Should be able to operate WordPerfect 6.0+, Quattro Pro 6.0+, Windows 3.1, 95, and NT. Duties include, but are not limited to, structural drafting, specification review and editing, contractor submittal review, minor cost estimating, assembly of client submittal documents (Navy, other Fed, & private), coordination with subconsultants, document reproduction, electronic & hard copy file management. Salary dependent on experience. Respond to tnhplbs(--nospam--at)hurricane.net or (360)297-5210.
- Prev by Subject: senior project engineer wanted
- Next by Subject: Re: Shafat's Achievement
- Previous by thread: RE: Fiberglass, Structural Shapes, Properties, Costs
- Next by thread: Re: BORPELS and residential room additions-the more to it