Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

Roger:
No offense, but from what planet did you just come in from??
If you do not think that the majority of the engineers involved in expert
testimony do not go in with an agenda for their client, then I think you need
to wake up to the real world.

Not to say that all are that way, but it is not just SOME that have an agenda,
it is the vast majority (from my experience and talking to attorneys that
specialize in this area).

Lynn