Re: BORPELS and residential room additions-the more to it

There is no reason why the comments from this group can not be printed and
presented to the engineers attorney for opinions from the active community.
I am hesitant to take a stand on an issue that has only disclosed one side
of the issue. Tom, you are reviewing this enineers actions and as such, you
would be best suited to determine if we are truly defending the appropriate
issues.
Why not, print the posts for as long as the issue lasts on the list. What
harm can it do and for once we can prove Bill Allen wrong that our
collective voices don't fail with apathy. I am sure that Bill (and I) would
like to feel that we are more than a discussion group, but have the power to
act.
God knows, I'd want your support if I were in this man's shoes.

Dennis Wish PE