Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
Partial services can be a problem for the very reasons that you have
stated. What I have learned is to be watchful for these areas( i.e. no
soils report, water leaks, no architect, no observation of the
construction, etc) and write a short to the point note that " I cannot
take responsibility for the following,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for these reasons."
  I have paid big bucks for not clarifying where my responsibility
stops. I now have a file of " paragraphs " that I have used in the past
for this type project involving Partial Services. After 30 years I am
begining to learn.        Good luck.  Jim Adams, S.E.