Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: BORPELS and residential room additions

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

> By the way, what is a BORPEL?

BORPEL is Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land 
Surveyors.  This group is responsible for licensing engineers in the 
state of California and is actively involved in investigation of 
civil complaints brought against any licensed engineers.  Included in 
this group are civil and structural engineers. 

Ty Bunden