Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
earth creepload and seismic load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: earth creepload and seismic load
- From: Dave Anderson <dnae(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 17:14:15 -0700
Hi I know once I read earth creep load and seismic load do not have to be combined . Is there any publication support that Thanks Dave Anderson P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Dynamic Wind Effects -Reply
- Next by Subject: Earthquake provisions for Private Day Care Facilities
- Previous by thread: RE: Log Home to be constructed in Seismic Zone 4
- Next by thread: Non-Destructive Subsurface Inspection