Re: Registration --> Licensure in TX

> By act of the legislature in the biennial session just passed, here in
Texas we are no longer "Registered" as professional engineers, but
"Licensed."  Comments? <

I think this is a positive change, as the general public can relate better to
the term "licensed" than to the term "registered".  As a side note, when I
specify that a PE must do design for such as a pre-engineered building, I use
the following words in my specification: "shall be by a licensed professional
engineer registered in the state of ...".