Re: Registration --> Licensure in TX

This is an easy one. It's called unfair competition. Moonlighters don't
have to pay for an office or (usually) E&O insurance. Therefore, they can
charge less. Besides, don't tell me you conduct all of your moonlighting
business on your own time. I don't like paying for government in the first
place, much less paying for someone to underbid me.

Let me know which agency you work for. I'll call your supervisor first
thing in the morning!!

Regards,
Bill Allen