Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Pay when Paid

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
At 09:28 PM 9/15/97 -0700, you wrote:
>If you have a case reference that I can keep in my back pocket, I would
>appreciate it. I may need to refer to it in small claims court someday.
>Bill Allen

See California Civil Code sections 3081.1 - 3081.10. These sections are on
the net.
Go to select Civil Code and type 3081
as the keyword then push search button. Then select CIVIL CODE SECTION
3081.1-3081.10 : 5521 bytes. 

The case is Clarke v. Safeco and was filed on 6/26/97
If you want to read the slip opinion go to and select
S050148.PDF or  S050148.DOC depending on the format you desire.