Re: Pay when Paid

At 09:28 PM 9/15/97 -0700, you wrote:
>If you have a case reference that I can keep in my back pocket, I would
>appreciate it. I may need to refer to it in small claims court someday.
>
>Thanks,
>Bill Allen
>
>----------

See California Civil Code sections 3081.1 - 3081.10. These sections are on
the net.
Go to http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html select Civil Code and type 3081
as the keyword then push search button. Then select CIVIL CODE SECTION
3081.1-3081.10 : 5521 bytes.

The case is Clarke v. Safeco and was filed on 6/26/97
If you want to read the slip opinion go to
http://california.findlaw.com/CA02_caselaw/June1997.html and select
S050148.PDF or  S050148.DOC depending on the format you desire.

Robert