Re: Pay when Paid

These are two great sites to have bookmarked. Thank you Robert D. McGhie
for referencing them in your message.

I've noticed that the CA Civil Code 3081.1 the hyperlink below points to a
separate section describing the Design Professionals Lien (CCC 3081). Thus,
registered engineers are listed as having both Design Prefessionals Lien
rights and Mechanics Lien rights in the respective Code sections.

I'm not being familiar with design professionals lien, other than having
just read the Civil Code. Has anyone who follows this list any experience
with exercising these rights?

Brent Koch
Willis Construction Company
San Juan Bautista, CA