Engineer position available

Huntington Design Associates is a small, Oakland based structural
engineering consulting firm with a 48 year record of  superior service.

Our highly varied workload includes new buildings, alterations, and seismic
upgrading for commercial, industrial, and residential applications.  We
also design a range of special structures or building elements that include
fabric tension structures, fascia, and skylights.

We seek a quick thinking engineer with a minimum of 3 years varied
experience to join our team.  This person should have excellent design and
communication skills, as well as profiency with  DOS and Windows
applications, SAP90,  EnerCalc or similar structural software, and AutoCAD.
 The applicant is expected to be able to maintain office?s network and
solve minor hardware and software problems.

Please fax resume with introductory letter to (510)251-1128.