Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineer position available[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Engineer position available
- From: "Alexander (Sasha) Itsekson" <engineers(--nospam--at)huntingtondesign.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 11:06:00
Huntington Design Associates is a small, Oakland based structural engineering consulting firm with a 48 year record of superior service. Our highly varied workload includes new buildings, alterations, and seismic upgrading for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. We also design a range of special structures or building elements that include fabric tension structures, fascia, and skylights. We seek a quick thinking engineer with a minimum of 3 years varied experience to join our team. This person should have excellent design and communication skills, as well as profiency with DOS and Windows applications, SAP90, EnerCalc or similar structural software, and AutoCAD. The applicant is expected to be able to maintain office?s network and solve minor hardware and software problems. Please fax resume with introductory letter to (510)251-1128.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Enercalc's Structural Engineering Library Survey
- Next by Subject: Engineering & 401k
- Previous by thread: combined earth creep load with seismic
- Next by thread: pecg