Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Slab Cracks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Slab Cracks
- From: "Arvel L. Williams, P.E." <arvelw(--nospam--at)netplus.net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 22:28:59 -0500
Stan Johnson wrote: > > ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote: > > > Dear fellow engineers: > > > > I am looking for a book or guidelines regarding cracks in slabs-on-grade > > (mainly in residental construction)... > > Two ideas: > > Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures > Portland Cement Association > Concrete Problems: Causes and Cures > John C. Ropke > McGraw-Hill, Inc. > > Stan Johnson, PE ... Where did that come from? :) > Excellent suggestions Stan, also add Properties of Concrete - Fourth Edition A.M. Neville John Wiley & Sons Chapters 9 and 10 are fairly good. Arvel Williams, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Slab Cracks
- Next by Subject: Re: Slab Cracks
- Previous by thread: Re: Slab Cracks
- Next by thread: Re: Slab Cracks