Seeking Structural Engineers

TEAC Consulting Engineers is seeking structural engineers with a minimum of
2 years experience (wood assembly experience a plus).  We are an established
engineering firm located in San Ramon.  Our projects include light to medium
commercial, custom homes, multi-family residential.  We offer an outstanding
work environment and opportunity.  Please e-mail resume or fax to 510-275-0126.