Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Job Opportunity - Tilt-up[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Job Opportunity - Tilt-up
- From: "John Lawson" <jlawson(--nospam--at)kramerinc.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:30:53 -0700
Job Opportunity Kramer & Associates Structural Engineers, Inc. of Tustin, Calif. seeks a motivated structural engineer with approx. 5 years experience, especially in tilt-up construction. Good verbal communication skill required. Kramer & Associates is a youthful, yet well-established office. The firm designs over 10 million square feet a year. Projects include large tilt-up distribution buildings (up to 1 million sq. ft. each), multi-story steel frame office buildings, light/medium commercial, and special investigation/forensic services (Northridge Meadows collapse, Oklahoma City Federal Building Collapse). Excellent work environment with state-of-the-art equipment. Contact: John Lawson at jlawson(--nospam--at)kramerinc.com or (714) 838-6222 or fax (714) 838-2023. All contacts will remain fully confidential!
- Prev by Subject: Job Opportunity
- Next by Subject: Lawrence Smith/URS Greiner/Enercalc SEL v5.0
- Previous by thread: Re: WOOD - Termite Damage Condition Survey
- Next by thread: Braced Frame Connections