RE: pecg

This has already been done by the Consulting Engineers and Land
Surveyors of California (CELSOC).  It's a campaign called "Fed Up!"
which has been collecting donations from companies, employees, and even
some private sector labor unions since at least March.  See their web
page at www.celsoc.org for lots odf info on the subject.

Tony Powers
HDR Engineering