RE: WOOD - Termite Damage Condition Survey

I'd like to put in a word of caution about a structural doing a termite
inspection.  DON'T DO IT.  There are inspectors that are usually insured and
bonded to do that sort of thing.  I've heard of nothing but grief comming from
professionals doing wandering into something like this.  There are, or should
be, limits to servicing the client

Unless you have an unusual E&O policy, the best plan is to have an inspector
do their best and then you comment on their observations as to potential
structural consequences.

Michael Donoghue, PE