Error in Phone Book - Structural Engineers

I just received my copy of the GTE Phone book and found my name
listed in the wrong section of the yellow pages. I had changed
my ad and requested that I be placed in Consulting Engineers or
under Structural Engineering (I am a licensed CE). Instead, GTE
listed me under Structural Engineers.
This was an unintentional mistake, but I don't want to get my
local friends pissed.
Should I contact the Board of Registration and GTE and notify
both at the same time of the error to prevent any potential
action from BORPEL?
I thought of calling the other two engineers listed in the
section - both are friends of mine and would understand.
Please let me know how you think I should handle the situation.

Dennis Wish PE