MISC - USACE Publications Web Site

With the recent thread regarding structural engineering software web site
links, I thought that the following may be of intertest to those of you who
contract design services for the US Army Corps Of Engineers(USACE). Via the
web site listed below you can either download or request hard copies of
Engineer Circulars, Manuals, Pamphlets, Letters, Regulations, etc. which may
be required for your particular design. The documents are downloaded in a
.PDF format. Since some of these publications are rather lengthy, it may be
more useful to request a mailed hard copy. The publications are free and
there are no shipping costs. I'm not aware of any limit to the number
requested. The address is: www.usace.army.mil/net/usace-docs/

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD