Re: Re: Registration --> Licensure in TX

The clarification I was expecting was that you originally assumed that I
was attacking you as a gov't employee which was not the case. I was bashing
moonlighters. In your response to my original comment, you flamed me for
the wrong reason and was uncalled for. You seemed to have totally missed
the point. Consider this issue "beat to death".

Regards,
Bill Allen

> From: nmends(--nospam--at)mt.net
> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject: FW: Re: Registration --> Licensure in TX
> Date: Sunday, September 21, 1997 11:21 AM
>
> Hmm.  I'm not quite sure what clarification you'd like me to make, but
perhaps posting our email exchange