Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Job Opening[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Job Opening
- From: PRSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:34:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: Parker Resnick Structural Engineering To: All interested persons We are an established, 10 year old, West Los Angeles firm, specializing in high design projects. We are currently and actively looking to hire a design engineer to fill an immediate opening in our office. The applicant must have all of the following credentials: 1. A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in design and detailing of custom residential (Type V) and commercial structures. 2. A good working knowledge of computers (AutoCAD is not required). 3. Good verbal and writing skills. 4. A willingness and desire to work hard and inventively on a wide variety of projects. A CE license is not required, but is preferred. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits and a 401(k) plan. Please fax your resume to Parker Resnick Structural Engineering, Attention: Bruce Resnick at 310-479-5732.
- Prev by Subject: Intergrid
- Next by Subject: Job Opportunity
- Previous by thread: Re: Effective Peak Acceleration to Velocity Related Acceleration
- Next by thread: Concrete Crib Wall Analysis