Job Opening

From: Parker Resnick Structural Engineering

To:  All interested persons

We are an established, 10 year old, West Los Angeles firm, specializing in
high design projects.  We are currently and actively looking to hire a design
engineer to fill an immediate opening in our office.  The applicant must have
all of the following credentials:

1.  A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in design and detailing of custom
residential (Type V) and commercial structures.

2.  A good working knowledge of computers (AutoCAD is not required).

3.  Good verbal and writing skills.

4.  A willingness and desire to work hard and inventively on a wide variety
of projects.

A CE license is not required, but is preferred.  We offer a competitive
compensation package including benefits and a 401(k) plan.

Please fax your resume to Parker Resnick Structural Engineering, Attention:
Bruce Resnick at 310-479-5732.