Snow

We finally had our termination dust here in Anchorage.  It snowed down to about 1,500 feet about a week ago.  Since then it has warmed so nearly all the snow is gone again.  We've been hanging around 40 - 45 degrees.

I went up north to Hurricane and Honolulu  creek.  They have about 5 inches on the ground.  All the trees are in full color now and with the snow on the ground, it is really pretty.

I had an appointment with Dr. Cessna yesterday.  I took Mike (the other structural guy) out flying.  We flew around the sleeping lady to Beluga and back.  Now is the pretty time of year.

Are they still harvesting goobers down your way?

Take care...

Bruce