Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OMRF's vs. SMRF's[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: OMRF's vs. SMRF's
- From: MGFran(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 13:23:43 -0400 (EDT)
Is anyone aware of any limitations in the use of steel Ordinary Moment-Resisting Frames in seismic zone 4 in the 97 UBC. An associate told me that SMRF's were required for all but one story buildings, but I am unable to find any such requirement in the 97 UBC.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Oil Leak
- Next by Subject: RE: OMRF's vs. SMRF's
- Previous by thread: FW: A36 Bolts
- Next by thread: RE: OMRF's vs. SMRF's