Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: A36 Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: A36 Bolts
- From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)spider.lloyd.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:04:08 -0700 (PDT)
At 12:01 PM 9/23/97 -0400, you wrote: >The designer uses A36 anchor bolts for anchoring large diameter >butterfly valves in a high seismic area. I have not seen people >use A36 for anchor bolts. Is A36 suitable for making bolts? We routinely used large diameter - up to 2.5" and 6 feet to 8 feet long for anchor bolts on communication poles. We also use A572, but this requires a longer lead time from the supplier. Neil Moore S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: A36 Bolts
- Next by Subject: FW: A36 Bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: A36 Bolts
- Next by thread: FW: A36 Bolts