Re: A36 Bolts

Quite often, I used A36 threaded rods with bearing plate and nuts at the
embedded end of the column base plate or equipment anchorage, when the
design requires deep embedment in order to develop the tensile strength
of the anchor bolts.  It is not unusual to used A36 threaded rods for
anchor bolts at all.

Tom Chiu, SE
Thomas Engineering