Re: Oil Leak

I have heard of some type of bacteria that will "eat" the oil so that the
soil doesn't need to be removed.  I don't think that the treatment is that
expensive, however I think that they need to have a soil analysis done.  It
may also require that the soil be left uncovered for a while until the bugs
are done.  Anyway, a company called BioGenesis makes some of the stuff, and I
could put you in touch with a distributor if you would like.
Good luck.
Howard Silverman
Covert Operations, Inc.