Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Oil Leak[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Oil Leak
- From: COEngineer(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
I have heard of some type of bacteria that will "eat" the oil so that the soil doesn't need to be removed. I don't think that the treatment is that expensive, however I think that they need to have a soil analysis done. It may also require that the soil be left uncovered for a while until the bugs are done. Anyway, a company called BioGenesis makes some of the stuff, and I could put you in touch with a distributor if you would like. Good luck. Howard Silverman Covert Operations, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Oil Leak
- Next by Subject: Re: Oil Leak
- Previous by thread: Oil Leak
- Next by thread: Re: Oil Leak