Warping Constant and Torsional Constant for Built-up sections

Hi,

We are currently checking some columns (built-up sections of W
section + channel + tee sections) under combination of axial force
and bending moment.  Per AISC-LRFD (1994) manual Chapter H and F we need to
calculate the Cw (warping constant) and J (torsional constant) for
those built-up sections.  My questions are:
1) from which reference I can find some formulas for computing Cw and
J for built-up section member.
2) what is the difference between Polar moment inertial J=Ix +Iy which
is a measure of area's resistance to torsion and the J (torsional
constance).

Any responses are highly appreciated.

Xian Ma, P.E.
SWMB, Seattle