Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Error in Phone Book - Structural Engineers

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Your mistake was using the term Structural Engineering to the phone company personnel
during the contact.  How can you expect a lay person to understand to subtlety between
someone practicing structural engineering and someone who is a licensed Structural
Engineer?  Instead, you should just call yourself a Civil Engineer, since that is how you are
licensed.  Using the term structural engineering is, IMHO deliberately misleading.

If you don't like being only licensed as a civil engineer, then take the test or get BORPELS
to change the rules.

Brian Kehoe