Re: Error in Phone Book - Structural Engineers

Couple of questions just out of curiosity:

What are the engineers with Civil Engineering degree called if they do
not have P.E?

If they can still be referred to as Civil Engineers, what should we call
the engineers with M.S. or Ph.D. in Structural Engineering who do not
have S.E.? I understand that BORPELS would not allow them to use the
title Structural Engineer.  These engineers may have spent more than
five years on Structural Engineering courses and research and may have
only taken three semester of courses in Civil Engineering (other than
Structural).

Regards,
Satinder P. Singh
S. P. Singh Engineers