Thank you

Dear fellow Engineers:

My term as the Chairman of Computer Applications Committee (CAC) for SEAOC
expired last week. James Lord, SE, is the new chairman for the SEAOC
Computer Applications Committee. <jlord(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>

Two years passed by so fast. But I must say that I have enjoyed every
moment of it. I am  proud of my accomplishments such as the creation of
this List sever, the SEAOC Web Server etc. All this would not be possible
without the help of the members of CAC who supported me through thick and
thin. Also, I like to extend my special thanks to Southern California board
and staff who supported by futuristic views and provided help whenever it
was needed.

Last but not the least, I thank all of your for your support and
cooperation. The hundreds of email sent by fellow engineers around the
world have been the happiest moments of my life and kept me going.

Thank you.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.