Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Error in Phone Book - Structural Engineers

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Hear, hear!  I'd like to second the motion.  This would be in line with
NSPE's new direction.

> ----------
> From: 	S P Singh[SMTP:spsingh(--nospam--at)]
> Sent: 	Monday, September 29, 1997 10:49 AM
> To: 	seaoc(--nospam--at)
> Subject: 	Re: Error in Phone Book - Structural Engineers
> Would it be easier to identify the engineers as LICENSED Structural
> Engineers or LICENSED Civil Engineers rather than just Structural or
> Civil Engineers?  
>  Hope the debate can focus on accepting a more clear definition of the
> title Structural Engineer for the practising engineers as well as the
> general public. Somebody had recently pointed out that many in the
> public believe that a registered engineer is the one who fills some
> forms and gets registered with the state.
> Regards,
> Satinder P. Singh
> S. P. Singh Engineers