RE: Error in Phone Book - Structural Engineers

Yeah, but --

     1) Most states I've heard of still require M.D and J.D. graduates
to still pass      a series of exams before they are turned loose as
doctors and lawyers.

	2) Surely you've heard of GIGO.  Shouldn't a responsible
practicing
	engineer be able to check the results of a computerized frame
analysis
	(such as one prepared by a newly graduated subordinate)?