Re: Shafat's Achievements

<< Maybe when we set up a Structural Engineers' hall of fame we can recognize
 Shafat's contribution properly.  >>

Shafat received the Executive Director's Award at SEAOSC's Awards Night as
outstanding volunteer of the year for his work with the Compter Applications
Committee and for automating and updating the SEAOSC office.  He also
received a cash award from the SEAOC Convention Committee (SEAOSD) to attend
this year's convention. As a leader he stands out and deserves much more.
 Please let him know you personally appreciate his volunteer efforts.
Don Gilbert
SEAOSC