Engineering & 401k

My company is in the process of updating our retirement program and I would
like some input from those of you lucky enough to work for a company with a
401k, especially those with 100-500 employees.  I have never seen this
question on this list serve, so if you would prefer to respond privately I
would appreciate that too (kmccune(--nospam--at)willdan.com).  For those of you who are
not familiar with Willdan Assoc., we are an engineering firm with branches
in the south-western US.

What company handles your portfolio?  Are you happy with the access/service
you receive?  How about the fees?  How many different funds can you chose
from?

Thank you in advance,
Kevin McCune