Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Base Isolators: Residential Construction Application[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Base Isolators: Residential Construction Application
- From: "Allison S. Tabor" <tabor(--nospam--at)ccnet.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 15:47:03 -0700
Desiring to obtain information (manufactures, literatures, research data, technical information, application, etc.) for the utilization of base isolators for Type V construction. Previously have been approached few years ago with isolators: rubber pad with metal plates attachment to foundation system and building assembly above. However, thought they were not a feasible application for Type V construction based upon preceived non-acceptance by governing agency, builders, owners, etc. - things have changed.
- Prev by Subject: Balcony Repair
- Next by Subject: RE: Basement Walls
- Previous by thread: Torsion in RC & PT beams
- Next by thread: Intergrid