Intergrid

Is anyone familiar with the performance of a CMU-like building material called Intergrid?

I've got an architect who wants to use it for residential 2-story construction in a
non-seismic area (Texas).  From my understanding, Intergrid is made of mortar with
small styrofoam spheres that reduce weight, allow for much larger block sizes and
raise the R value to 38.  Rebar is inserted vertically and horizontally and the voids
grouted.

Any information regarding durability, cost, structural capacity, detailing, ability to
accomodate plumbing and electrical, manufacturer websites or general pitfalls would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dean Van Landuyt,  P.E.