Re: Engineering & 401k

Date:          Tue, 30 Sep 97 14:23:01 PDT
To:            <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
From:          "Kevin McCune" <kmccune(--nospam--at)willdan.com>
Subject:       Engineering & 401k

My company is in the process of updating our retirement program and I would
like some input from those of you lucky enough to work for a company with a
401k, especially those with 100-500 employees.  I have never seen this
question on this list serve, so if you would prefer to respond privately I
would appreciate that too (kmccune(--nospam--at)willdan.com).  For those of you who are
not familiar with Willdan Assoc., we are an engineering firm with branches
in the south-western US.

What company handles your portfolio?  Are you happy with the access/service
you receive?  How about the fees?  How many different funds can you chose
from?

Thank you in advance,
Kevin McCune

Our 401k is managed by QPS (Qualified Pension Services Inc.), located
in Bellevue, Washington. Phone #(425)454-401k.  I believe they belong
to Aetna which has a website address as follows:
http://www.aetna.com

I hope this helps.

Philip Boultinghouse, P.E.